21 May 2009

Toria..

One of my close friends is moving to St. George. Her dad found a better job there, and it is closer to family.I am going to miss her so much. Now I know how it feels to be the one getting left behind. It reminds me of when we moved. It was so sad, but now i am really glad we moved. I love it here, and I never thought I would! But toria does swim team with me. and she is an awesome softball pitcher, and she is so muscular and built, and she is gorgeous!!! I love her, and I hope I can stay in touch with her forever!!

1 comment:

KatSpy said...

I'm sorry Stella. My BF from Kindergarten moved between 7th and 8th grade...to Montana. It really stunk, especially for her where there were no family and few mormons. We went to Ricks, but didn't room together. We've stayed in touch all these years and she is still one of my dear friends. I know you and Toria will remain close. Can't wait to see you. ;o)