09 May 2009

Friday..

Friday was crazy. I got up went to school, and did my skit. We smashed a watermelon and some other crazy stuff. Then I went home to do the hives thing.

It was amazing. She started by me pushing up her arm with my fore arm. I was pretty strong and she couldn't push my arm down. But when I held this bottle of possible things I can be allergic to (my shampoo, detergent, and drop of blood.) I could not keep her arm up. I had no strength at all. That means I was probably allergic to it. It was amazing how all those things just drained my energy. Anyway, then I sat on the couch, and she tapped my back in this weird sequence for s little. then I laid down and she began pressing pressure points from one side of my body to the other, while I held the bottle of stuff. MAN! those points were extremely sore. Then I had to lay still for 30 minutes. I sat there and one foot would get cold, then the other. Then I would go numb. My body was adjusting to all those pressure points telling my body to not be allergic to all those things. The bottle got really hot. Then when I was done, I felt lazy. but I didn't get hives for a long time.

Then that night I went to the school dance. It was one of the worst dances I have been to this year, I danced by myself almost all night. But luckily i had my loyal friend Taylor who would happy me up. And I found out that I did win student council.

Then when I got home I got hives again all over my back. They hurt so bad. I didn't get to sleep till a little after midnight.

I then woke up and went to softball practice.

How's that for my weekend? Sorry I don't have any pictures.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Stella, I am so sorry about those awful hives! ugh! (& the dance too -- I hated that when it happened to me too) But Congratulations on winning Student Council! I know you have a great time!

KatSpy said...

HOoray for Stella who's a great 'fella'. ;o) You're awesome and I can't wait to see you and give you congrats hugs.

Asa went through a similar procedure for eczema. So glad you're doing that. It's crazy isn't it?

And the dance thing...Hang in there. Like your Aunt Heidi, I have been there and felt the 'pain.'

You're perfect as is 'cause God don't make junk!

Lindy said...

Way to go, STella, on winning student council! You will do an excellent job, I'm sure.

Aak...dances. Certainly not my thing. But I'm glad you went anyway, and danced! Way to have fun.

Dad said...

HS student council is never going to be the same after you get done with them. HS is your thing! I know you will do a great job.