29 April 2009

STUDENT COUNCIL

So this year I am running for freshman treasurer. I have ran every year and lost by 5-10 votes. I am kind of sick of losing. There are two other kids running against me. I really want to win. I don't really have any good ideas of what to put in my speech. or what to do for a skit. I will let you know next Friday whether i win or lose. (day of elections) so if you have any ideas for my speech or my skit that would be awesome! I really want to win. but i don't know what to do!!!!Thanks

2 comments:

KatSpy said...

Hey Stella,

Good Luck. I ran a couple of times and lost. It was a bummer, but don't let it get you down because you are AWESOME regardless! They are the losers because they are missing out on a Fabulous Treasurer. But this is your year...so....let's see.....Stella is your Fella...nah....hmmm....I'm going to need some time. Can I get back to you?

Stella said...

ya. we dont do our speeches and stuff until friday the 8th (of may)! thanx